Inserted in a natural quarry, the Stone Spa in Alentejo Marmòris is the ultimate exponent of tranquility and relaxation. The beauty and strength of its original walls, the authentic drip of water and the initial formation of small stalactites make its atmosphere absolutely unique.
It is in this setting of rare beauty that we provide you with the best treatments possible, including the Marble stone massage, considered by our guests as an essential experience.
The Stone Spa comprises 4 different treatment rooms, Hammam, hydromassage tanks, heated indoor and outdoor pools and a gym. The alliance of these facilities with an architecture dominated by marble makes our Spa a unique place to relax, rejuvenate and immerse the senses in this serene and peaceful atmosphere.
• Monday to Thursday: from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Friday to Sunday: from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Stone Spa Standards and Best Practices
Even with the thermal circuit closed, you can now enjoy massage and beauty experiences (manicure and pedicure), with the usual professionalism.
We ask our customers:
- Always book by phone or email, we are only working with prior appointment;
- Arrive just 5 minutes before the scheduled time;
- If there is another customer at the reception, please wait for your turn before entering;
- Wear mask in all closed spaces. If you do not have a mask, we will have a disposable mask at your disposal;
- Disinfect your hands at reception;
- Comply with respiratory etiquette guidelines;
- Reschedule your treatment if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms of fever, cough or headache;
- We suggest changing in the room as the changing rooms are still closed;
- They guarantee to reinforce the hygiene and disinfection of spaces;
- It is properly equipped by EPE;
- We guarantee a 30-minute break to disinfect the space between appointments and to avoid customers crossing at the spa.
- Couples/doubles massages are not performed - under the guidance of Ordinance No. 71/2020, published in DR no. 52/A/2020, serie I de 15-3-2020.